510 goon @ ecology mesa - jan. 25, 08

Burabuda

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think what happens is the freelance parts puller dudes you see hanging around with the dollies

are the first ones to have a go at the cars

they either sell the parts themselves or they set them aside for their own customers

i know a guy doing this on bmw parts, and he gets stuff from the yards that none of us will ever see except on his ebay auctions

Edited by Burabuda
i think what happens is the freelance parts puller dudes you see hanging around with the dollies

are the first ones to have a go at the cars

they either sell the parts themselves or they set them aside for their own customers

i know a guy doing this on bmw parts, and he gets stuff from the yards that none of us will ever see except on his ebay auctions

Yea, Or like one of my friends, He knows the truck driver for pick a part & ecology auto. They call him whenever a datto is going in the yard. Or they call him and just swing by his house and drop it off. The fucker.

Anybody know if it had the rear cargo and XXXXX panels?

there is a cargo set on ebay, 1 is damaged.

ive fixed them (including speaker holes) with wood epoxy and (popsicle sticks) supports. used a donor panel for the vinyl if not recovering (=cheap :D )

there is a cargo set on ebay, 1 is damaged.

ive fixed them (including speaker holes) with wood epoxy and (popsicle sticks) supports. used a donor panel for the vinyl if not recovering (=cheap :D )

really? I just checked and didn't see anything. Time to double check.

Jefe if you bid & win these panels i can pick them up for you. He's bout 10 minutes from my house...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=110342351966

Went & saw the wagon today..[it's a 69]was the same one i saw bout 1 month ago in the "holding" area. TOTALLY stripped, i did get a few hinge bolts for 71 dimer & a set of 2 inch blocks & U bolts off it...

wagonecology.jpg

3 of the 4 doors are straight but gutted, rear hatch is bashed in/no glass, front fenders are kinda straight but have rust @ the base [bottom].

Thanks for offering Pac but I'm like 5-6 hrs from you. I think I would just have him ship if I decide to purchase them. Do you still need the front bumper brackets for the 320? I have an extra set. Looking to get a large Me n Eds pizza for them. You cover shipping of course. :cool:

Thanks for offering Pac but I'm like 5-6 hrs from you. I think I would just have him ship if I decide to purchase them. Do you still need the front bumper brackets for the 320? I have an extra set. Looking to get a large Me n Eds pizza for them. You cover shipping of course. :cool:

No worries Jefe i hope you win em. & YES we need the 320 brackets!!! Ill send you a PM.