Datsun trucks around Guatemala, C.A.

paradoxx

I want a 4-door as well!

I forsee problems if I flew down there and tried to drive it north to the USA. Shipping it up by boat would probably be much better. Ship two to the Port of Seattle and Steroid can drive his home. :) hehe

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want a 4-door as well!

I forsee problems if I flew down there and tried to drive it north to the USA. Shipping it up by boat would probably be much better. Ship two to the Port of Seattle and Steroid can drive his home. :) hehe

You could always take it for a test drive and drive it across the border and never look back :lol: j/k

You could always take it for a test drive and drive it across the border and never look back :lol: j/k

The problem is you would never make it to the border much less just "drive it across the border" its not the easy. The border patrol would steal your wallet and your truck.

You get robbed and beaten by any Mexican police or citizen. Its like total anarchy down in Tijahuana.

Driving from Guatemala to the US is like driving the distance from Canada to San Diego. its no easy drive and I doubt they have a highway as nice as I-5 all the way there. That drive alone would be the survival adventure of a lifetime.

• 2 weeks later...

Im bringing you some new pics, the next truck is the second one that I have record to be in great shape, the only thing that I dont like is the plate on the door. The thing I like is the exhaust location, looks awesome on the former location of the plate.

02062009001.jpg

02062009002.jpg

02062009g.jpg

• 9 months later...

I first thought this was a Winnebago, Then I saw the casket on the roof, So I am guessing it is a Hearst?

or is that some type of Alter? Mobil church?

poor ol truck......as far as I can tell those are not the license plates used here in GT, not even 20years ago, maybe that pics was taken in nicaragua or honduras.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...