Can you ID this alternator?

Thanks a bunch for the info, I am not doing much work on the Truck since my accident. looks like I will be off work for a week or so. But noiw I have wiring diagrams to look at. Hey do you think it would fly if I said the alt worked fine before the accident? Just kidding LOL.

Doc

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok so I take my 521 to the Insurance Co's body shop and the guy comes out and really likes the truck. Only damage is the rear bumper is bent a little and both sets of taillights are broken. He says well I can give you $965.00. I immediately get pissed tell my wife to get in the truck well go get an attorney. I tell the adjuster I can fix the fuckin thing myself. After he settles me down he explains I am not totaling out your truck, I wouldn't take your baby from you I am going to write you a check for $965.00 so you can take it anywhere you want or fix it yourself. Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hell I didn't pay that much for it when I bought it LOL. I took the money now I have to get down to Pick and Pull and yank those 521 taillights I saw............knew I should have grabbed them when I first saw them. Hopefully they will still be there. Hmmmmmmmmmm wonder what else I need to buy for the truck now that I have cash......

I agree, at first I got real shitty cause I thought he was going to total the truck and give me $900. I was trying to frive off when he is telling me hey do you want me to just mail you the check? When I said youre not takin my truck no nine hundred fuckin dollars he started laughiing and says no no no I am just going to give you the money and you can fix it yourself, take it elsewhere or not fix it at all! It just so happened that me and the guy who hit me both have Geico Insurance. So far I have had nothing but great service from them.