1992 Nissan SKYLINE $ 15,000. Sacrifice

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the Skyline was sold today to a local kid who saw it on craigs list, A sad day indeed.

If it was truly a yougster and he is foolish. The next time you see it, it may be in the paper wrapped around a tree. I hate selling fast, unusual cars to "kids" casue you know what going to happen to it. I have done it sold a couple of such cars to KIDS and with in a year the car is totalled.

Do you have any pics of the car.......

• 4 weeks later...

The kid came to look at the Skyline with his father each time,and i took him for a test ride showing him the power band + when the turbo kicks in ,Also telling him sometimes its better to know that you have a BEAST and you do not have to prove it everyday, just knowing what you have and not racing every car that revs the motor next to you. So hopefully your predictions will not be reality,and he got a great deal, I raced and beat a 800 hp Porsche turbo 3 out of 4 times the night before the sale ( which I told him I did ) Its better to be honest with people, for example , This car is sold '' As Is' condition and has been raced and beat on ALOT ,If you want to buy it, I will sell it to you.,

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.