Who else is trying to have a little fun with the flooding?

So i went and sand bagged my buddies rental house since it was sitting in about 3" of standing water and helped pump all the waater out, after that we got kinda bored and i decided to tear up the lot on the side of his house thats now a pond...

well i made a few runs back and forth through it. Then my buddie told me "just go around that tree its close to us, you should be fine" little did the jackass tell me that the tree was a line marker where he constantly tills the ground to plant deer food plots!

Well the second my nose hit the tree line my passenger tire dropped about a foot or so, and every time i hit the gas it would just sink more and more and more.. needless to say i got pulled back out :lol:

but holy hell was it FUN! now onto the pics!

l_b4d6ee38a6784a518204dc2ba0f97090.jpg

l_5d9152535b504257a8fba75d44d7d9a1.jpg

l_3d7490e8ceb748e9b90b3445dbc04631.jpg

i guess it would help if i had my new tires (sitting at home!)mounted up and on the truck! that and i NEED to lock up the front end!

set of 6 almost new TSL super swampers :fu:

l_0d0ee5c2ace042d7be85d3b788bea3ce.jpg

l_d04b6614f50147e484f3bea08d295e68.jpg

l_b18d6e99bcbb4b8691aae6e8f0efe81d.jpg

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i wont own a datsun truck... no point, if i have a truck it must have two purposes. Either its going to slam into tree's or its going to tow my truck that will slam into tree's :lol:

thanks btw :cool:

i wont own a datsun truck... no point, if i have a truck it must have two purposes. Either its going to slam into tree's or its going to tow my truck that will slam into tree's :lol:

thanks btw :cool:

Make it a Nissan then. :-P

W/E a bad ass rig is a bad ass rig, I personally don't care what name its rocking at the time.

2eDeYe;118627']Mudhole in the side yard' date=' nice :D

You keepin those wheels? Is there a full set?[/quote']

lmao, it was "..wait..wait..yep dads gone lets go!" then about an hour later dad walks back around the house to check on the dike and you hear a "what the fawk is with all the holes in the neibors driveway!" oops :fu::lol:

btw the wheels in the pic are sami wheels and they arent mine, but they are for sale i think.

but i do have a set of wheels that are toyota lug pattern that are just like them im debating on either selling or running on my truck, not sure.

Make it a Nissan then. :-P

W/E a bad ass rig is a bad ass rig, I personally don't care what name its rocking at the time.

lol thats kinda how i feel too.

I actually might be killing my truck soon... If you all can please keep your eyes peeled for me as i need a soft top suzuki samurai complete rolling chassis for CHEAP! im going to be stripping my truck and putting every single part of my truck minus the frame/bed/bare cab itself on the sami...

My truck actually got red flagged by a pos stater and i dont have the title for the frame anymore and i have to take it through state inspection. (vins dont match):mellow:

was the frame ever in your name?

if so F the police.

my truck has a different cab vin then the frame but both are mine. no inspection is needed in wa unless the truck has been reported "totaled" to the state.

as long as the plates match the vin on the cab, and both the cab and frame vin belong to you there is no issue.

however, driving around with plates that match the frame vin, and not having the cab licenced in your name is a felony if caught. they will impound your truck and hold it while trying to contact the last registered owner of the cab. if that person own's up they can take your truck for the impound fee's. if they cant be reached your truck will go to the auction block.

i asked a kindly police officer then followed up at the dmv. i also carry the current registration for the cab/plates and a old reg proving that the frame is mine.

course ive never been pulled over in my truck despite its looks.

old pic

051106_1905a.jpg

now im working on getting the body just right, trying for that wrinkled prune covered in gravel look

DSCN0029.jpg

ps the best datsun 4x4's have yota conversions:fu:

lol, you know i still find it quite disturbing how the image of your yota in your sig has the bed gap and matches the look of my truck perfect...

the dash with dash vin came from pull-a-part in lynhood

the cab and bed are in my name

the frame i lost the paperwork to and its not in my name.

Edited by sly-yota

my step dad has a fuckin badass yota, 82 22r w/ built ass head... i mean the works.. and a weber.. body lift, all new shocks and springs and front drive shaft, roll bar with 4 kc lights, huge front bumper with a bad ass wench and dual exhaust. its that grey color your is also! he has some 33x14 swampers on it right now an its lookin fuckin sick..

he came an dropped an engine stand off last night.. an when i heard him pullin in the drive way i knew right away it was him.. i dont know anyone else with a yota that sounds like his... i was like YAY engine stand!

wish i had a camera i'd have taken some pics...

i do have a few tho.

heres when he towed my old sentra away :(

SUNP0017.jpg

SUNP0016.jpg

That receiver and hitch look scary on that Yota towing the Sentra.:eek:

Ya, it looks like the entire bumper and hitch is pitched down. I imagine to counter the lift. If thats what you mean anyway.

It's good he owns a dolly too, uhaul doesn't rate those trucks to tow anything over a sprite lol.

yea the bumper was pitched down so the dolly would fit on it an stuff.. the bumper is a heavy duty one an was welded and bolted on... he has a different bumper now an im not sure if the dolly fits anymore lol...

however that truck towed that sentra with no problems, almost like it wasnt even there... an it was only accross down on side streets, u know 25-35 mph max.. beats the shit out of how i towed my new sentra lol.. we used a chain the first time an my buddy towed me in his lile 89 honda civic si an the second time was with the yota an a tow rope...

I can play the yota game too!!!

frame, running gear and engine are out of the various years but its basically an 84 4 inch lift 33x12.5x15's built the front bumper my self did a custom steel dash similar to the one in my 620, webber bla bla bla heres the shitty picture that i could find OH and yes there are 6 lights on the roll bar to 4 forward 2 rear and yes there are 4 fog lights in the bumper... and I was running two alternators :D:D:D

789867158_l.jpg

Sold that and rolled in this for a little while... sold that... blah blah blah

653541312_l.jpg

yea the bumper was pitched down so the dolly would fit on it an stuff.. the bumper is a heavy duty one an was welded and bolted on... he has a different bumper now an im not sure if the dolly fits anymore lol...

however that truck towed that sentra with no problems, almost like it wasnt even there... an it was only accross down on side streets, u know 25-35 mph max.. beats the shit out of how i towed my new sentra lol.. we used a chain the first time an my buddy towed me in his lile 89 honda civic si an the second time was with the yota an a tow rope...

Ya its not the power that restricts them its the weight/brakes. It's the same with any mid size truck, they won't even rent me a trailer because anything I would tow on it would weigh more then my d21 kc. Everything I tow as far as their concerned is a s30 lol.

It gets dangerous too, they aren't even in the wrong. I towed a z31 up from south jersey, it was nerve racking. You hit the brakes but the truck doesn't stop lol, you turn but the tow vehicle has other ideas etc... Couldnt get over 50mph either.

s30s and sentras are sim weight, I'm sure the yota had no probs. I was just saying to say.