620 tach ebay

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why so expensive? Rod's Datsun sells em for less than $100. I got mine at Canby last summer from Rod.

It's in my blue pickup now:

16721.jpg

At the Pick-n-Pull, they are what only $20???

Letme know when you get one for 20...I will give you 40...then sell it on ebay for 100.:D I dont think its bad business to sell it for what they commonly go for. Seen them go for over 100 on ebay before. Much more rare in other areas I suppose.

last year several sold on this very forum for under $100. What the average price is, and what max sold price on eBay are two different things. Lots of lazy people buy on eBay, without checking prices elsewhere, or not patient enough to wait for a fair price they bid an item up. Then another comes on eBay and solely due to timing, it goes cheap. Cause that week nobody was desperate to buy one.

For example an 510 SSS steering wheel, with original horn pad just sold $50, nobody but one guy bid on it. Two others are bidding up over 300. Crazy. That's on the Japan auction web site.

Holy $#!^. $317 for a used tach. I'll never be able to get another with prices going like that. I bought mine for $25 at a yard 15 years ago and folks said I got ripped off...

Here was an old post from D'aholic in reguard to tdaajs auction.

If 100.00 bucks is to rich for your blood don't buy it..that simple.

Kinda like Kiz putting his dime up for 4k or 6k or whatever it was. It's just a number...did I bug him about it? No...It's his thing..it doesn't affect me at all .

DATSUNFISH...thanks for the words. :D

Edited by phatdave
typo

I bid on a set of datsun1600 620 emblems and got outbid. Went at $80 with 40 to ship. Later I got a set for $40 shipped then found out you can still get them dime a dozen new from nissan for about $35. Passed up a 510 guage cluster with factory tach for $75 and saw a tach alone go for well over $100.

It all depends I guess. I really would like to get my hands on a tach for cheap though. But dont be hatin on Dave. He gets a little grumpy sometimes..:rolleyes::D

Oh.. er, sorry Dave. :o:o:o

Anything is fair on E-Bay, some people with money will just pay and not even look at the price. Not important if you want something.

I would expect a tach to be around $100 on E-Bay, $50+ here maybe $25+ at a wreckers. I got mine in a smashed dash cluster for $10. (suckers)

Edited by datzenmike

OKAY....lets say we are all setting in a local watering hole.....a bunch of us Ratsun members...

After a few Molsons (Mike) eh...I whip out this tach and say who wants this?

and then you guys start to flash your cash...and it's right after every 620 owners payday....where do you think the price point would be on it?

Probably not 200...but alot more than the 20 $ that the wrecking yards that almost NEVER have tachs want for one. By the way last JY tach I got was 40 and I had to pull it.

After market tachs cost at least the better part of a Benjamin...so I would think an OEM is worth at least that much.

Okay Datzenmike just bought another pitcher of Molson and then.....how much?...not for the pitcher but for the tach?

???

Okay I have an offer for this on Ebay for 140.00..on asian gent with a usa address..supposedly

Copecetickid got a pm for it and i haven't heard from him...I will let it go here on the Rat board for 100.00$

phatdaddave53@comcast.net is my paypal

lemme know.

That's a fair price on here. Dang it, I'm between paydays and no extra cash. If you still have it come Friday (which I doubt) I'll get it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.