Rubens '74

Hey All:) Wanted to share some pictures of my buddies Rubens 1974 620! Hes stripping it down and prepping it for Paint:D! Hes got some clean Rims hes gonna throw on the truck when hes done painting it:cool:! I will post more pictures as it progresses............

dash039.jpg

dash041.jpg

dash038.jpg

dash040.jpg

dash043.jpg

dash042.jpg

dash044.jpg

Heres a picture of his everyday runner:) Some of you guys may have seen this clean '79 KC add a couple of local So. California events...............

DSC01410.jpg

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys!

ezcruiser, He will be painting the entire truck, but i dont know if he will be applying rust bullet. Good Idea though:).

datman, I know the color:)! But I think he wants it to be a secret for right now:D! He was supposed to have the truck painted today, so when I get pictures i will definately post them:D!

mike, He got the chrome fender flares Online:) I beleive from EBay. But I will find out for sure:)!

Mark, Sorry i havent been around lately! But I've been having issues with my 620 and slowly been working them out:)! Im trying to get my truck Totally street safe and reliable:D! I will definately have her up and going by summer for the barBque and shows along with a different look:cool:!

I will definately keep everybody posted on Rubens truck:) And did I mention he has a total of 4 620's:D! I will post pictures of the other 2 soon:)!