Fixed my 610!

Guest jaimesix

Ok guys.

I do not know how I ended up befuddled. Nbesheer's is not the orange 610 that was Allen's.

Allen's was purchased by " 75 Datsun 610 ". The latter has not shown up lately. Hope that car is still in good hands:(

Sliding_creep 610...yes, I remember, I just saw it. A lowered hard top. Looks cool.

Jaime._________________________________________________________

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mine is a 610 coupe and it is the only datsun i have seen with locks like this they dont go up and down they dont go side to side they twist there is a knob in the door that you twist to lock and unlock and all the tow truck drivers ive talked to said thats what makes it a hard lock to pic

Is this a similar set up to what the 280zx's have?

havent seen to many zxs and when i do im not paying atention to how they lock :D what does it look like?

It's not close at all. Very similar to s30 only the handle is up top and lock at the handle instead of top rim. Just as easy to Jim as well.

The mechanisms themselves after looking at both explodes (s130 & 610) are very dif.

Thats what I see anyway, I know the s130 locks well, there is no "twist". I'm no 610 guy though so Idk about that one 1st hand......