my old car is such a whore!

she's been though 3 motors and probely more owners since i let her go and started buying datsuns. up for sale again with weird leather seats,new wheels{not again!} and a ka24de{weakest yet since the sohc that i never ran!} it had an rb when i had it but the next owner blew it up i think. you guys ever sell a car and then see it for sale forever after that? current ad...

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/cto/973923030.html

here it is freshly built

wideload1.jpg

here one with paint, where i tryed to run some altima wheels{bad idea}

my240.jpg

i never got my wheels for it, i rode on steelies pretty much till i sold it. but here is one from a previous owner where she finally had the right shoes. he keep the wheels and sold to current owner

myold2406.jpg

i kinda what to buy her back, but not really my style anymore, i had this about 3 1/2 years ago with the body mods and an rb20, so i was kinda groundbreaking at the time, at least down south. nobody had silvia/rb and there really wasn't any widebodys around either. not the case anymore!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
I don't miss my ex car.

It was fun, but the car I have is just completely head and shoulders above it.

WTF again! that makes no sense, ^ but whatever.......

I bought a 240 with a skyline swap in it, sold it, bought the motor back 2 years later and put it in a 240 and traded it for the ranger, traded the ranger for the firebird and now the guy wants to trade the 240 plus cash for the firebird :lol::lol::lol: hells no, i traded that bitch for a reason!

i keep seeing one of my old celica's on craigs list, each time with shittier and shittier pics. dirty as hell now too.

and my old bed off my wheeler is a real cheap hooker. i gave it away, got some more holes cut in it and some cheap harbor frieght lights and sold for $100, now some other guy has it and i recently saw it on craigslist again.

i was at least the 3rd owner of the bed when i got it.

Sold a convertible 620, got papers a couple months later that it had been towed. New owner never transfered the title so I guess its final resting place was a wrecking yard.

Sold a 280ZX to a guy in portland, never saw it again.

Sold a 280Z on eBay. Saw it a couple years later on eBay and it had more miles and sold for more! :(

Purple Z is in Vancouver still. :)

The others were either stolen or were parts cars. You usually don't see a parts car on the road again. The 280Z I sold I actually bought for $140 as a non-running parts car. $100 tune up and I drove that thing daily for a year.