2 Door 510 For Sale

I know it should be in the classifieds, but I want to get the word out. We were going to build it as a 2.5 TA race car, but my heart is jut not in it. I want to build a vintage Jag instead.

PM me, find me on Instagram, call me if you already have my number.

20230829_194429_1_.jpg?width=960&height=

Edited by Stoffregen Motorsports
  • Like 2
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What Jaguar might be in the plan??  FYI Bill Terry of Terry's Jaguar/Terry Tuff Engines finally retired, his engine building service was acquired by Muncie Imports, who have been around for decades themselves!  I crewed for Bill & Trent, throughout the 1990's! 😎

• Like 1

Is the XK140 on an auction or outright price?  If you acquire it, my buddy David Hinton (current HSR president) at Heritage Motorsports in FL, would be THE MAN 💩 for you to call, for USED parts, race parts, parts suggestions & advice!  David was in our Terry's group in the 1990's, still has his XK120 Coupe that he raced back then, now fully restored!  He now owns/operates Heritage Motorsports!  I usually see him at Road America...................oh the stories of debauchery, David, Trent & me, from the 1990's!!!!!! 😝🤣

If you decide on an XKE, Larry Ligas at Predator Racing, also in FL!!  Same.................Larry was also in the Terry's group, but he "behaved" himself, even back then!

Did you see the 5300 mile (you read that correctly), unmolested, unrestored 1969 S2 on BAT.............$276k?  Just sold yesterday!  It was spectacular!! 

• Like 1

No, I was watching Goodwood all day yesterday. Jimmy Johnson and Dario Franchitti really put that Aston Martin through hell and back.

1 hour ago, yenpit said:

Did you see the 5300 mile (you read that correctly), unmolested, unrestored 1969 S2 on BAT.............$276k?  Just sold yesterday!  It was spectacular!! 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Stoffregen Motorsports said:

No, I was watching Goodwood all day yesterday. Jimmy Johnson and Dario Franchitti really put that Aston Martin through hell and back.

BAT, search 1969 Jaguar........................spectacular car!!  BRG with sage green interior 😎

12 hours ago, yenpit said:

BAT, search 1969 Jaguar........................spectacular car!!  BRG with sage green interior 😎

I put the word out to a couple friends yesterday and already found three viable cars. A Lotus Cortina, an Alfa GTV and a TVR Griffith 200.  The Cortina and Griffith may come as a package deal, though I'm not a huge fan of any TVR, and the Alfa is already a race car, so it could be transformed easily.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Stoffregen Motorsports said:

I put the word out to a couple friends yesterday and already found three viable cars. A Lotus Cortina, an Alfa GTV and a TVR Griffith 200.  The Cortina and Griffith may come as a package deal, though I'm not a huge fan of any TVR, and the Alfa is already a race car, so it could be transformed easily.

So which of those is a Jag?  Asking for a friend. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Stoffregen Motorsports said:

I'm keeping my options open. My brother really would like to drive a "saloon" car, and we like the group we run with. Both the GTV and the Cortina would run in our group 2.

Is it a REAL Mk 1 Lotus Cortina?  I found two 1965 GT's, here in Colorado.  Both were pretty solid.  Both went to a buddy in Detroit, who had a completely rotted out REAL Lotus Cortina.  I never heard what they did with them.................

• Like 1