Rockauto drastically reduced catalog

Did anyone notice that Rockauto drastically reduced their parts catalog?

Lots of stuff gone, like entire blocks of years. Even what's left is basically empty, no real parts.

I haven't looked on there for awhile, but this seems new and drastic. Did they loose a bunch of wholesale wearhouse partners?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Datsun 620, basically nothing now.

Honda doesn't even start until 1996 now, so no 1st and 2nd gen CRXs

Nothing for 1994 Ford F-150s or E-150s

Catalog still shows parts for my 73 620.

Being that most Datsun's are in the 50 years old range its probably time to stock up on a few items that may not be reproduced in the future while they are still available.

I think you have problem with your cache or something.. I bought front brake shoes for my 66 F350 just Friday .. 

my neighbor came by yesterday and we searched a bunch of different years of Datsun pickups for retro brake parts for his 1959 Datsun 1000 project. 

.. so I dunno 

Edited by bananahamuck
  • Like 1

I'm not seeing CRX prior to '88, but I didn't look to confirm if they are under Civic.

I see stuff for 620s.  BH may be on to something in the browser being an issue.

I just checked again for Datsun 1978 and the only the 620 shows up. For engine the only items are one brand of oil filter and an oil filler cap. RA used to have tons of oil filters.

In suspension they only have one tie rod.

In manual transmission they only have a flywheel ring gear.

Besides the entire Honda catalog before 1996 missing and nothing for 1994 Ford F & E 150s, all the obscure vehicles they listed are gone, even though they only had generic stuff like wiper blades listed.

They also used to have 620s listed both in Datsun ( Mexican market ) and in Nissan ( US market ), with all the other models for the years like 510s. 

This is totally different than before.

Can someone look up 1978 620 parts and see if it's how it was? I remember a ton of 620 parts not too long ago. I ordered a lot of parts a year ago when I got my 620 KC.

partsgeek

I always try to get spares now

My favorite was importcarparts.com a long time ago. Mosltly all Japanese parts then they folded and who knows where the parts went.

They will only keep it so long then maybe scrap it or sell it off soemwhere else. whats the market in making money on parts there is not demand for