Freaky320

320005.jpgthe near death tow rig

320007.jpgi think the brakes are froze

320009.jpgi love the fronts on these trucks

320013.jpgnot bad it pretty soild

320015.jpgall their woot

320020.jpg

my buddy had to have this L16 ???? he dont even drive lol

so this is my new project.My son and I are going to fix it together. I told him he had to help me or it wont get done.Man i hate lying to my kids lol :lol:

and yes this is freaky510 i Just want to be me:D

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

175+75 to keep all the parts on the rig to stay on the rig it was going to be parted out. A few parts did get sold off but i have been haveing decent luck in finding them as of now the motor turns and all the wiring looks to be in order i might try to start it later on today since i got it off now.:lol:

Parts i would like to find are

Heater- gone

tailgate- gone

drivers -door its a little jacked

tail lites-gone

so the son and I have been looking a a masavie amount of pics of 320's.He likes the look of a bagged 320 . I like it to so we would like to get some info on where too find a system and what you guy recomend (for air system).

The plan so for is to build a 4 link and run the baggs of the arms cut out the front shock mounts and replace with a airbag.Get a bigger bat and mount it all in the bed then hope to find a soild bed cover.Also iam a big car audio buff so i ws thinking about 4 15's in the bed ported in to the cab(i have done it before you want to talk about bass.).a few 6.5 seperates. If any of you got some build pics please link them so i can show my son this is going to be his ride since the daughter has already claimed the dime:lol:

nice looking 320, check out some pf the pics of my 320 build, its bagged, your going to have to cut and notch the front frame for the bags and notch it for the steering, the best bags to use are the slam specialties bags since the dont expand as much as other bags, cause room is a problem with these little trucks, you cant really run anything bigger then a 2500 bag for the front, you will need to cut and tube the firewall and also move the clutch master cylinder up and over alittle bit so the tires dont rub, you will also have to cut the front crossmember and tranny cross member and either raise it up or just replace it with something that lays flush with the frame so you can lay full frame, let me know if you have any questions or need any help setting up the front bags or the rear 4link

yea as for the brakes i have been looking at swaps try to find something newer.I will post all the pics i can of the process.

Also who ever it was that contacted me about a parts truck please pm me again.Or any one else that has 1. I would like to have some back up material for the job:lol:

and thank you all for being so help full with the info keep it comming :)

i would love to find a tailgate asap hit me up if you got

Edited by Freaky320

so i spent all night trying to find what front suspention i could swap the 320 with and the olny thing I have found is hardboby spindels swap.I was kind of hoping it would be like on the dime swap just remove and replace. We all know that Iam About as dumd as they come but what am i missing(beside a normal thought).

Also what bag kit brand do you guy reccommend and will a 620 heater work in a 320?????

Edited by Freaky320
so i spent all night trying to find what front suspention i could swap the 320 with and the olny thing I have found is hardboby spindels swap.I was kind of hoping it would be like on the dime swap just remove and replace. We all know that Iam About as dumd as they come but what am i missing(beside a normal thought).

Also what bag kit brand do you guy reccommend and will a 620 heater work in a 320?????

bump for some parts and a real cool guy lol

whats really sad is the 320 that was at tacoma PAP a while back was in better shape... what a waste (the one at PAP not yours).

take a little closer look lol .this bad boy needs some work. if it wernt for the snow and my lazy haze:mellow: i would take some damage:eek: pics that will be next i need to get a hold of a camera while mine :fu:getting fixed