Radiator options for 1982 sd22 720

ProJect

Hey guys,

My lovely little 720 was stolen. It was luckily recovered, but is missing its radiator.

I'm having trouble locating information on them or whether the gas trucks used the same one.

Hopefully I can find one in the junkyards.

Also, if I can't, how would I go about finding the measurements to find an aftermarket one.

I couldn't find a good solution or sd22 specific on the search function.

Thank you! 

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I have a couple of used ones in my shed, I could sell you one, message me and I will give you my email address, I live in Vancouver WA across the river from you, so I am local.

My first question would be, have you had anyone that expressed any interest in your diesel lately, like did they ask if it was a diesel, have you noticed if someone else in your area that has a diesel, these are rare trucks, and stealing one takes knowing them unless you use a cable to start and shut down the engine, and then they would have to know that also, the steering does not unlock itself either.

• Thanks 1
On 5/23/2022 at 12:49 AM, wayno said:

I think I have a couple of used ones in my shed, I could sell you one, message me and I will give you my email address, I live in Vancouver WA across the river from you, so I am local.

My first question would be, have you had anyone that expressed any interest in your diesel lately, like did they ask if it was a diesel, have you noticed if someone else in your area that has a diesel, these are rare trucks, and stealing one takes knowing them unless you use a cable to start and shut down the engine, and then they would have to know that also, the steering does not unlock itself either.

I have always wondered if the diesel trucks were considered to be rare.  My father and I were discussing it a couple weeks ago.  I see them pop up for sale every now and then.  I have not ever been able to find production numbers.