Found back window

Rottboss

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In answer, yes there are those looking to buy rear glass.  Be careful.............I sell LOTS of Datsun parts, NEVER sold windshield or back glass (except local pick up) cuz of size/bulk & decided relatively recently not to sell any more large door glass.  The cost & amount of time to safely package is big & even then, can easily break.  The carriers will RARELY cover broken glass!  You being in Cali, you should be able to sell regionally pick up only.  Good luck!

• Like 2

i lucked out the one time i sold a rear window and had recently got a flex through for my truck so packaging was easy.

i did not luck out in buying a windshield one time that was transported by another ratsun member for the seller and it ended up broken. 

i would suggest only selling glass to local buyers and not shipping unless you plan to package it very well

• Like 1

I got a new rubber gasket for my slider when I got it painted.Can't find them.The body shop found it.They took the slider out when it was painted and the guy cut the rubber gasket cause he had problems getting it out.So they bought me a new one.It took a while till they found one.The solid window gasket are easy to find.

Edited by Thomas Perkins
  • Confused 1