Stacy David’s GearZ TV

Beowulf

Tried to put in to general discussion, but won’t open so……. Months ago when grandson was her applied to his “ What you working on segment “ and I just got notified Monday by email l got selected to be talked about lol.  Going to show a few pics I sent in and talk about it? Kinda funny never won anything before but comes with some neat stuff including a Woodward tubing notcher, Holly gift certificate and other stuff. My grandson is walking on air he’s so happy 😀.  Just thought I share be on Motor trend TV this Saturday morning 6:30 for any early birds that want to watch, Amazon Prime video. It’s season 15 episode 12. Also on MAVTV …….. See ya in the movies 😂😂😂

• Like 3
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

20 hours ago, Beowulf said:

Yes, have no idea what he will say. Just sent background on the truck project and couple of pic. Might not be nothing. But free stuff works for me anytime lol

Just saw the episode,  congratulations....

It was season 8 episode 7 on motor trend ....

14 hours ago, Crashtd420 said:

Just saw the episode,  congratulations....

It was season 8 episode 7 on motor trend ....

Thanks, to bad they didn’t get my last name right but oh well not the first time that’s happened lol