flywheel/ pressure plate ident.

SHADY280

cool ill pm you my info for shipping. it shouldnt be all that much, its only 10lbs!! the one i have now has no heads, its heat pressed in. ill prolly sell the old one to someone with a smaller clutch pp, so if anyone needs it, 100 bux, just like i payed for it originally, that way im not at a loss for any of this

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

cool ill pm you my info for shipping. it shouldnt be all that much, its only 10lbs!! the one i have now has no heads, its heat pressed in. ill prolly sell the old one to someone with a smaller clutch pp, so if anyone needs it, 100 bux, just like i payed for it originally, that way im not at a loss for any of this

PM sent

Ya its crazy I took the bolts out, braced myself to catch something heavy and gave it a few rubber mallet taps to come free. It fell into my hand and I was like wtf is this lol.

the funniest is carring the stock in one hand and al. one in the other. i technically need 2 flywheels, one for the street car, one for the racecar. i may need your motivated, anyone need a 200mm??? i phoned the guy who sold it, he laughed and said sorry.

the funniest is carring the stock in one hand and al. one in the other. i technically need 2 flywheels, one for the street car, one for the racecar. i may need your motivated, anyone need a 200mm??? i phoned the guy who sold it, he laughed and said sorry.

I have a stocker too if you want it, but I don't think you do lol.

i put the one i have now in the for sale section, how can i tell if its truely 200mm???? due to the 225 disc fitting i dunno, im not gonna buy a clutch to find out. although the 620 could use it, i just have a dual friction clutch for the racecar, and 80% left in my dd centerforce.

Measure across the width of the clutch disc. For Datsun it's either 200mm, 225mm, or 240mm. You may have the PP for the next size up. I think some 280's were 240mm but most were 225mm.

Measure it!!!!!! Why guess????

Edited by datzenmike

I'm a little lost by this thread, but one thing you need to know here is that the 240mm PP (used in 280ZXT, and 280Z/ZX 2+2) has 3 bolts between the dowels; while the 225mm PP only has 2. Most aftermarket flywheels are dilled for both patterns so that you can mount either size PP on them.

DAW