72 510 wagon for sale

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If that's binary back there, then there is a chicken or something under the rear bumper. :D :D :D

I wonder if you could talk him into including that chicken, you could lay some real eggs and call it "art". ;)

it's a byte too, I'm a little rusty on my binary. No, very rusty. Hmmm 10100110, it's probably the letter M....for Mighty Max, Chuckle :)

HAHA, I wonder if it was a driving ranges ball pick up car....

BTW can you figure out the binary on the back? makes no sense to me..

The price to ship has dropped due to lower cost of diesel and bad economy. From west coast to east coast, the estimated cost to ship a vehicle ranges from $650 to $750.

Datsun 72 Wagon you have to get some PICs up on here and Craig's List if you need to sell fast.

Edited by Nicholas7620
to include dollar amount for shipping costs

That wouldn't be bad at all for shipping. I'm curious as to what it would be now.

As for the mad max wagon... I found a vintage HL510 brochure and on the options list was the battlefield bodykit!! I know the Datsun heritage museum can't wait to get their hands on that bad boy.:lol::lol:

i gave you a call todd, but no answer i will send you pics of the car to your cell if you can get them. and if you want to stop by to look at the car give me a ring. my address is 4332 Pennsylvania street. just turn off ocean beach onto 42nd and turn left onto pennsylvania.

I have had the car for a year. It has 150000 miles on the chassis and block. I have replaced the head and gasket, thermostat and housing. Had radiator rebuilt. The body has seen bondo and car has been hit, has a new door where it was hit and fender week in back needs attention. The rest of the body is okay has primered spots I can send pics to anyone cell. My cell# is 360 442 8162. I only have testing but if your phone can recieve pics I'll send ones of the car.

Mrdatsun sounds like one of those scammers, asking very similar questions using similar wording. If not, I apologize to him. Just be careful, I get those scammers all the time and have learned how to pick them out. If they bring up shipping companies and paying you extra run away.

Thanks Doug. I guess I should have said 620 and not 521. Late '72 would probably been a '73 model year making it a 620. Weren't there some very scarce '72.5 620s built? A friend was quite sure that late '72 was the first 3N71B.

My 620 is a 72 1/2. Only know of a couple others around. Also my 71 dime is a column shift auto.

If you still have it in a month or so I might buy it since I will be selling the 620 as soon as I get it painted. I really would like to have a wagon but I have to downsize first.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.