So Cali 1200 guys

datrod

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw that, and thanks. It's 100 miles each way for me, but I may take a run out there. I could use a few bits for my Coupe.

I think there were at least 4 - 6 hub caps in one of them. I thought of you when I saw them.

I think there were at least 4 - 6 hub caps in one of them. I thought of you when I saw them.

Thanks. I'd go today but I have some UGLY dental work this afternoon that includes stitches :eek:

I'm hoping I feel up to it sometime this weekend...

The good point is that I may lose a few pounds over the next couple of weeks :D

Thanks for the heads up. That yard is in the middle of "B.F.E." but I finally found a straight passenger side fender for my coupe. I grabbed the leaf springs for my sedan, and I now have an extra set of glass for both my 1200's. I also got some semi-decent coupe hubcaps to put on my sedan. My sedan has the JDM type and I don't want to risk losing one, so I've been driving it without hubbies. At least now I have a set that if something happens to, it's not a big deal.

My mouth is killing me, but I went and did it anyway. Us Datto owners are way too manly to let a few stitches stop us :D

Keep those junkyard alerts coming, and thanks!!!!

Edited by Duncan
Thanks for the heads up. That yard is in the middle of "B.F.E." but I finally found a straight passenger side fender for my coupe. I grabbed the leaf springs for my sedan, and I now have an extra set of glass for both my 1200's. I also got some semi-decent coupe hubcaps to put on my sedan. My sedan has the JDM type and I don't want to risk losing one, so I've been driving it without hubbies. At least now I have a set that if something happens to, it's not a big deal.

My mouth is killing me, but I went and did it anyway. Us Datto owners are way too manly to let a few stitches stop us :D

Keep those junkyard alerts coming, and thanks!!!!

Glad you got something out of it. I went to that yard Thurs just after having a bigass tattoo on my leg. And went to three yards today with my leg all swelled up. Man I love pain. :D

Glad you got something out of it. I went to that yard Thurs just after having a bigass tattoo on my leg. And went to three yards today with my leg all swelled up. Man I love pain. :D

Me too!

What are you looking for? I hit about 4 yards here in OC and Long Beach on a semi-regular basis. PM if you want..

Hey Duncan, the hubcaps on your sedan look like the regular sedan type, which are "DX" type. All american sedans had these as standard equipment. They were optional for sedans.

6217.jpg

Anybody have any extra? I lost two when I had that blowout on the way home from Blue Lake back in August.

Edited by ggzilla
Hey Duncan, the hubcaps on your sedan look like the regular sedan type, which are "DX" type. All american sedans had these as standard equipment. They were optional for sedans.

I didn't realize that. I learn something every day.

Anybody have any extra? I lost two when I had that blowout on the way home from Blue Lake back in August.

I'll keep an eye out for some. There's been a few 1200's turning up in junkyards lately.

BTW, I went back again today and grabbed the other set of leaf springs, (I'm going to have them re-arched to lower my Coupe), a set of retractable seat belts, (my coupe has always had the wrong belts that have never worked) and a decent fan shroud. I missed the fact that the junkyard 1200 had it the first time around, so I pleasantly surprised when I noticed the shroud today. It's so small, I don't think it will do much good, but it cant hurt.

why would you get a big ass tatoo'd on your leg?

must be a pain in the ass thing...:lol:

I'm an ASS man :lol:

Actullay it's a big ass koi fish. But most just think it's a carp. :fu:

• 4 months later...

There were two 1200 Coupes at Ecology in Adelanto, CA. It's out Hwy 395 in the desert. (About a 100 mile drive each way)

That was last January, and I sent a few guys out that way who picked those coupes over pretty good.

That yard didn't appear to be high volume, but it has been a while now...