FS: 510/Z Car/620 Momo Steering Wheel Hub

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

If I remember correctly, I had to order a grant steering wheel adapter (#4599)

that only carried two yrs, the 76-77 620 and 710 (pretty sure it was a 710). I dont see why splines would be any different for all 70's models, but evidently they must be a little different. All I know is it was a helluva hard part to track down, I looked for quite a while.

The splines are all the same. The length of the shaft and the engagement to the blinker cancel switch is the only difference I know of at this point.

Momo told me to order the Z car adapter because it fit's the 620 and it's all they sell now. I haven't needed it 'right now' so I never ordered it. This one is available, so I figure I'll get it now :D

I also asked datzenmike about his setup. He has a 79/80 Z car wheel on his 720 column. Still the same splines, but he said it 'fit' the 720 column better than the 620 column.

dash001Large-1.jpg

Uuuh, yyyyyeeeessss. I had a '79/'80 280z wheel on the 620 column and it fit, but sat too far back from the dash by 1/2". I switched to the 720 column and it fit perfectly no gap. Splines were the same.
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.