Wasabi rolls, finally!

5veinte1

My son and I finally have Wasabi on the road.  Learned a lot, had quite a bit  of fun, some surprises, and a couple of disappointments, mostly of my making.  Thank you to all of you that helped with information and tidbits along the way.  Now we are on to the other truck we got, Soy. We have decided to sell Wasabi to make room for the Soy project and go all out with it.

20171112_143454.jpg

20171112_143447.jpg

20171112_140853.jpg

20171112_140849.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to build something that everyone will likely be jealous of build a VG30/5spd 521, it's possible since it was done to a early 620 by yello620 and they are very similar, the transmission mount may be a challenge, along with the electrical wiring, but once done it would be an awesome truck.

• Like 1

I was kinda thinking the same thing about the Subaru underneath.  I was thinking in my head that the front wheel output shafts/geometry (which I failed in high school, LOL) would have to be pretty close to where the truck's wheels went and I wasn't sure that they were close.  Also when I started looking at the engine, I didn't realize how wide they were, and not sure there was enough width in the engine bay.  That idea is out!