620 tach

Guest DatsuNoob

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

Sorry to hear that. Well, I could go back to the JY tomorrow and see about getting the plug from the harness, then you could look up a wiring diagram for a later 620 and see which wires do what. I'd be happy to help get that thing working for you.

Sorry to hear that. Well, I could go back to the JY tomorrow and see about getting the plug from the harness, then you could look up a wiring diagram for a later 620 and see which wires do what. I'd be happy to help get that thing working for you.

i hope you weren't the one who broke the dash bezel and cracked the hell out of the foam dash getting the tach out. they are getting harder to find in good condition.

Guest DatsuNoob

the bezel was already cracked, I checked 1st cause I wanted the whole thing for my truck before seeing the damage.I figured no sense in being gentle with something that was already cracked. The dash had minor cracking on the driver's side too. I've been on the hunt for a clean dash w/out any cracks and I gotta say that was one of the best used ones I've seen in a while. I still think that truck should not have ended up there though, what a waste!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.