The temptation is maddening 810, we are sick.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Buy something that bores you. If you like it, you will want to play with it. If it bores you, you will leave it alone and play with your toys. I daily drive a 96 pathfinder right now. It's a great vehicle, has been very dependable, but I find it utterly uninspiring.

I keep looking at replacing with a Grand Wagoneer, which I love, but my buddies keep pointing out that it will distract me from the stuff I am already doing, like building my 510. They are right, and I hate then for it :).

Yes!! Perfectly worded!!

I've been driving this.....

FFFA32F1-1CF2-4A2A-8327-06B39C143A7F_zps

And I loath it! But it's mechanically sound, does truck things as advertised and I have no drive to improve it in any way other than general maintenance/safety concerns ;)

• Like 2

Nope, I promise there's one out there that fulfills the minimum requirements and doesn't make you go.

"Hmmm, I wonder"

But with AWD? Audi's, volvos, they can be surprisingly cheap. Hell I am even shocked how cheap used BMWs and Mercedes are. Worries me when you can grab a Mercedes, bmw or audi for about the same price as a used toyota.

Subaru's  litter the roads here in New England. But even when I click on Forresters, suddenly I see lots of modded ones, turbos, and that leads me to WRX. But god ANOTHER subaru in New England, only thing there may be more of is Prius's.

Maybe what I need is something interesting enough that I won't feel the need to mod it, but not so interesting, they take attention from my datsuns, lol!

But there is truth to this people. I drove my 510 more this year than EVER. Why? Because I sold the Swift GTi and had no other option. LOL

But i won't drive it in the winter.

• Like 2