Deal- 13" tires x4 $180 shipped 185/60/13

fisch

Great deal on tires this weekend, especially if you are hunting 13". Will be putting these on some 13X6 rims.

Picked up 4 Federal SS-595 185/60/13 for $180 total shipped to my door from tireseasy.com. These are usually $220 to my door from this site, which is still a great deal for 4 tires. I have them in a 14" on my 4door 510. Not the best tires on the planet, slippery (fun) in the rain. But if you are a fair weather driver, for the price vs. Toyos, they do the job and have a nice modern tread.

https://www.tires-easy.com/185-60-13/federal-tires/ss-595/tirecode/148H3AFA

51rcLmdjikL._SY300_.jpg

• Like 3
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not quite as good a deal , but darn close. When I calculate shipping to Sumas it works out to $211. I found these on ebay....free shipping,

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-NEW-Federal-SS-595-185-60R13-80H-BSW-/322151826706

I have been thinking about these for my 1200.....now do I pull the trigger..?F

And i just realized that it's the same company( god Im stupid) .Weird why the link Fisch posted listed no free shipping

Not quite as good a deal , but darn close. When I calculate shipping to Sumas it works out to $211. I found these on ebay....free shipping,

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-NEW-Federal-SS-595-185-60R13-80H-BSW-/322151826706

I have been thinking about these for my 1200.....now do I pull the trigger..?F

And i just realized that it's the same company( god Im stupid) .Weird why the link Fisch posted listed no free shipping

THey are just adding the shipping into the price on ebay. My total to my door is technically $180.48, but I am all the way in Newengland. Shipping is $44.84. But that is in my total of $180.48. Might be cheaper depending on where you are.

But I will say I almost bought these tires last week, BUT, before I could check out they were sold out. SO they will sell out of these too. In the end I think I saved myself $40 by waiting till Fri. THere e-mail  advertis offering discounted shipping across the board I think.

Fishman!!!! You need to buy some sticky tires!  Once you've had some good tires you're never go back.  I have the R888's on my car now.  Little more money but WAY more fun.  I like my Star Spec 2's better in some regards, faster heat up and still good traction.  The R888's are defiantly better once they are heated up, it's just tricky to read them.  Buy a set buddy!!!!