ufc

freaky510

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also this is a family friendly enviroment kids are welcome

I pm'd you, not sure if i want to bring my kids by there. the older ones are full of energy, and it would almost be impossible to chill out for a minute without having to chase them down :lol:

Edited by h2theizzo
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay the fights are tommarow night thet start at 7pm.I will be firing the bbq up around 6pm. bring a drink or what ever to need to set the mood:lol:

also i will let you guys o thru all my extra datsun stuff:eek: who knows what you will find. :lol:

Kids are welcome and so are wives and gfs

If I start hitch hiking now I might make it, save the plane money. If Randy can weather the storm at the first of the fight, he might win. I'm a big Randy fan, but man Lesner is big and strong. The Natural is gonna have to have a damn good game plan to keep from getting his head ripped off. Also if it does go 5 rounds, I don't see Lesner gassing out, he beat on Herring all three rounds and looked like he could have went 2 more rounds, no problem.

"Go Captain America"

i think that lessner is more agile.being younger and with all of his wwe jumping and landing. not stopping for 10+min in a match.Plus learning how to fake all that stuff has some benifit to tech. i would love to see a piledriver or some other wwe style move. the down side for him is he has to really take a punch.randy is got a mean hook on him.plus he didnt fair to well from that ankle lock in the 2nd match(1st televised match i know of)

first off I strongly disagree with lesnar even getting a title shot. he does not deserve it the heavyweight division is deeper then people are led to believe. with that said couture will have his hands full but he is a surperior mma wrestler and lesnar's striking is not even in the same ballpark. all lesnar has on coutre is size, strength, and possibly speed. all of which are trumped by experience. I by no means think it is going to be a quick fight.

I think couture will win in the third after he has menatlly broke lesnar. the natural is one of the greatest of all times, and like minataro almost always the underdog and still pulls the upset.

One thing randy has Is a brain he is very cool and collected with his exp a very smart fighter and he's been in this situiation many times. Lesnar is still new and may jump the gun so to speak and get sloppy and randy will submit him but this is mma and anything can happen lesnar could get lucky and upset him.

okay tonights the night it all goes down.So last chance lol hit me up if you would like to come i live 55min from portland and 45 from the couver.We will be makeing homemade bbq pizzas i would like to know bye 4pm if you are going to come and i will get a pizza crust for u.We will have all the common toppings if you want some funky stuff on it you will need to bring it we will have a few diffrent drinks going on.Also this is a kid friendly enviroment so you can bring the little ones (my daughter loves kids she will make a good mom someday:o).

Alot of good fights tonight. I'm a big Randy fan and I'm glad he didn't get hurt bad. He actually did better than I thought he would. Lesner was cautious. Randy did good against the cage. I thought lesner would man handle him, but far from it. I like Kenflo. He destroyed Joe Daddy. Kenflo has a good chance at getting the 155 belt from BJ. Randy needs to drop back down to the 205 weight class now. I'd like to see him against the Spider Silva.

• 4 weeks later...

Really? I could pick up the rear suspension stuff at the same time I suppose. You sure? No need to put your whole household out. Meeting at a bar or something would be cool. I just figured some Datto folks might be into watching the fights. It is an amazing card. Will be good for sure! I'm in Vegas right now. Last night was crazy after the Ultimate Fighter finale.