ufc

freaky510

hey all iam having a ufc party on sat Oct 25 @ 6pm

you are all welcome to come we will be having my wifes Chilli.:D:rolleyes:

If you would like to come out pm me and will give you my address we ask that you bring an appetizer and maybe a drink.

Iam in Longview Washington off I-5

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DAMN that last fight was lame

shit rubber man your not to far i think you should have came down:lol:

well let it be posted i will be having the Couture/Lesnar fight. :eek: not sound like i bragging but i got a 42" widescreen to enjoy all the action

so tell your wifes and lets party also i have a kid friendly enviroment so the family is welcome well the next fight is on late all

Edited by freaky510
too many beers
DAMN that last fight was lame

shit rubber man your not to far i think you should have came down:lol:

well let it be posted i will be having the Couture/Lesnar fight. :eek: not sound like i bragging but i got a 42" widescreen to enjoy all the action

so tell your wifes and lets party also i have a kid friendly enviroment so the family is welcome well the next fight is on late all

AWWWWW MAN! I got so caught up in damn yard work today, I forgot about your digs tonight! Oh well, there is always next time. Had a lot of work to get caught up on anyway:mad:

Cote could be out for 6-12 months if he needs surgery and Silva wants to retire next year. bad deal for Cote..

As for Lesner vs. Couture. Lesnar does not deserve a title shot, i think it is just Dana White trying to get the belt away from Couture with a bigger younger version of himself after all the lawsuits and b.s. ealier in the year, but Lesnar does not have the experience..

he left cause the UFC didn't sign Fedor and that is the fight he wanted.. then the actual belt was tied up in litigation along with his contract so Nogeira became the interim champ.. Nogeria and Mir were supposed to fight for the belt at the conclussion of TUF but since Couture and the Ufc settled their differences, now Mir vs. Nogeira is going to be like a number 1 contender match. but they are trying to get Lesnar to steal the belt from Couture before he fight s for the unification of the real belt and the interim..

confusing i know i have been following the UFC since the early days..

• 2 weeks later...