Mazda REPU for sale in spokane $750

http://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/882057084.html

Its not a datto but its still friggin cool even though it would be a MAJOR project to be nice. Its been sitting for at least 13 years, it used to sit a couple blocks from my parents house when I was a kid and it was kind of rough then. The white one is in way better condition but it doesnt have all the rotary power badges and cool stuff. I dont even know if the white one is a rotary, it looks like he is only trying to sell the blue one though but you never know.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love me some repu! When I was shopping for my classic import, I was looking for 4 things. Whichever came first I would buy. But the desire order was 320, 521, and repu or toyota stout.

THe 521 won the race!

Gotta love it....."some rust"....I'd hate to think what he thinks a lot of rust is. And the "Racing Beat" header. Well, he's got the "beat" part right.

Yeah, a RE-PU would be the one truck I'd consider over a NL320, but that's been covered in another thread.

Didn't look at the link, but that's partially what convinced me in the end to do the rotary swap... nice little trucks. I've seen one around here recently... Man am I stoked to finish my truck...

Racing Beat is an aftermarket performance manufacturer for Mazda rotaries... and yeah, I've gotta get a good custom exhaust system done up by the shop, else I'll be swapping out mufflers once a month...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.