Anybody gotta 510 timing chain cover? ill trade you money...

my chain cover leaked so i pulled on off a pickup cause someone said they're the same... theyre not. anyway the one i pulled was broken by the bolt at the bottom left so it came off easy and the one i had wouldnt come off because i never thought to look for a bolt back in there so... i ..whats a good word for fucked it all up? and broke my other one, so now im... lets see...assed-out. Can you help me? ahh sh*t i forgot "Once upon a time". :[ im such a noob im gonna spell it knewb.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The one behind the oil pump, right? I've done that on an Z24. Didn't matter because I had 3-4 of them but it's poor form.

Any L16 or L18 will interchange, only L20B will fit the L20B, Z20 and Z22 will interchange and Z24 will only fit Z24.

Looks like a 240/260/280z timing cover is the same height as the L16/18 too.

my chain cover leaked so i pulled on off a pickup cause someone said they're the same... theyre not. anyway the one i pulled was broken by the bolt at the bottom left so it came off easy and the one i had wouldnt come off because i never thought to look for a bolt back in there so... i ..whats a good word for fucked it all up? and broke my other one, so now im... lets see...assed-out. Can you help me? ahh sh*t i forgot "Once upon a time". :[ im such a noob im gonna spell it knewb.

i told you one from a truck will work but it has to be l18 or l16 remember i told you if it has 2 bolts by the top corners it was an l20 and would not work

L 16 L18 L20 ????? what u got

he has an l16

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.