Build thread for motivation....

well...they have a minimum batch price of 195.00, but I try to get my parts lumped with other ENP jobs that we have going in the shop.  I would guess around 40 if you were doing a bunch of stuff and wanted to figure a price per...I still have my front LCA's, T/C rods, Rear X-member and rear LCA's to do....

• Like 1
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I need to round up some bits to get a quote, but they said the minimum order is $65. I'll see about getting a pile together and bringing it down to be quoted.

I still haven't done this. I will though.. at some point.

• Like 1

I decided to cut the battery box indentation from the front fender well....I had previously just removed the box, butdidn't care too much for the look.  Since I am already this deep, why not.....I have some pics of the cut out, but apparently they are on a different flash drive.  Will post soon..

P1030860_zpsnsb49abe.jpg

and another view.....turned out pretty sweet, i think.

P1030859_zpsx4pefahc.jpg

• Like 1

Here are some shots before the leading began....I am currently in the process of rosette welding the skin in the gutters and front and rear windscreens....

P1030809_zpsgqrw2mm5.jpg

and another....

P1030808_zpsvzt8fyei.jpg

another? why yes.....

P1030807_zpsybg0y9zn.jpg

one more for good measure.....

P1030806_zpsywxakgvt.jpg

this is an assload of work.....

• Like 2

For 510 day, I received my new fuel cell can.....its big and flat and will fit nicely.....pics to come soon. Meanwhile at the other end of the car....Just made clevis' to weld in at the the forward TC rod chassis mount.  TC rod pick-up raised approx 25mm from OE location.

P1030889_zpszjblaodl.jpg

Shortened TC rods ready for 5/8-18 RH thread....

P1030910_zpsbjn8smfg.jpg

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

I have been working on the car since the last post in May....wow. hard to believe its almost October. Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around....you could

miss it.

P1040592_zpsehdpnen8.jpg

got the TC rods finished up, ENP plating looks pretty sweet, i am stoked with how these turned out.

P1040593_zps1mcaphc6.jpg

Carroll Smith would approve.....no shit house Rod ends here....

P1040591_zpscvm2sh7k.jpg

Chassis clevis for TC Rods, offset upwards 30mm from OE CL.  LH shows after polishing of clevis to remove any stress risers which could lead to cracks down the road....should have these installed this next week.

• Like 1