All you need to know about Japanese classic cars...

Interesting video that touches on the Japanese classc cars and the increasing value of them in the car ethusiest world, I watched the whole thing and he seems to be on the right path values for our cars can only go up not just for our beloved Datsuns but for all the classic jdm cars on the market...

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Atleast some one thinks my Honda is worth something

Honda has made some cool cars but it's all the "honda fags' that give them a bad rep. I used to want a civic and still have a soft spot for a da integra and may possibly get one some day, build a nice one you got my respect but if your a douche fuck off and that's just car culture in general but mostly Hondas lol jk

• Like 3

After seeing that my retirement account is now tied up in a low VIN 68 510, 72 JDM Bluebird Coupe, a 74 Skyline, and a 69 2000 Roadster. 

Honda has made some cool cars but it's all the "honda fags' that give them a bad rep. I used to want a civic and still have a soft spot for a da integra and may possibly get one some day, build a nice one you got my respect but if your a douche fuck off and that's just car culture in general but mostly Hondas lol jk

Agreed, Honda makes a great car, but seriously arrogant fanboy culture. At least in Cali. I've owned two Civics and have an MDX now, so I'm not just an ignorant hater. Something about Honda tuners ante right.

• Like 2

After seeing that my retirement account is now tied up in a low VIN 68 510, 72 JDM Bluebird Coupe, a 74 Skyline, and a 69 2000 Roadster. 

Agreed, Honda makes a great car, but seriously arrogant fanboy culture. At least in Cali. I've owned two Civics and have an MDX now, so I'm not just an ignorant hater. Something about Honda tuners ante right.

Retierment is a long ways away for me BUT I hope to be able to own a gtr as well or at least a coupe which I could def see happening if they haven't shot up even higher in price by then lol. Fanboy scene is def a problem in cali and that's all across the board for any make or model, iv'e met some super chill Honda guys who genuely like them and just enjoy building it up and don't feel the need to race every modified car they see.

Edit: I've owned a few hondas as well civic and an accord...

• Like 1

I'm desiring a SS Bugatti, lately though.

Psssh I'd rather have a konesiegg one

Im out of the datsun scene when fanboys start to get a hold of them, and we are currently in that danger zone

That will mean higher prices and more theft cases in my area

But there not willing to hunt for parts, I feel if it can't be bought and bolted on they stay away from it. Not to mention the hard to find old school parts as well

• Like 1

The ones who bother me are the kids who modify them with cheap parts and think they're hot shit. The cars themselves are great, it's just the stuck up douchebag owners who give the bad name, even to those who actually modify theirs and get performance gains, not loss. I've seen some very nicely done Civics and Integras. Most of the stuff you see now is all show (whether it's well done or not) and no go.

A lot of the car scene has been ruined because of bad attitudes. Car scenes like 1320 video and Bay Area racing don't help anything either. The idiots who weren't disciplined as kids are now the ones who see the stupid shit on YouTube, then go out on the streets and do it. I'm not old enough to say "why can't car scenes be like they used to," where people respected themselves and others. Now it's all about who can talk shit about who behind people's backs. I get people (kids) quite often that gesture to me that they want to race. Who are those ones? The ones that think they have something but don't. Not once has a nice car, regardless of make, has given me the vibe of wanting to race. We'll give eachother a thumbs up or whatever, and those are the ones who I respect.

• Like 2

Just go to Bakersfield and steal them back. But don't shoot anyone in the process, or you will be Mr. Datson4t2life.

What show me some Datsun people in Bakersfield

I've been here 18 plus years and I've only seen 4 510's

And 1 of them is mine

Farmer

Hey Farmer, No disrespect man, just making a joke at BF's expense. Actually you should hook up with Dats loco folks. You'd probably triple your local circle dime friends at one of their events.

Didn't take it as being disrespectfull at all

Just found a good spot for a bakersfield local to chime in

I wish there was some heads down here

Everyone here is honda and Subaru junkies not dissing them

Except one of them fucktards stole my b18 integra

As far as dats loco there up in the Sac area as far as I know and that's about 4 1\2 hours from me

One day

Farmer