Silver 2 door

hoodradKyle

We started pushing on it then we got the idea to roll a heavy wheel and tire into it and that worked fairly easily 

I have seen guys slowly ease up to a parking pole and do it. That's why I asked.  :rofl:

Never seems to want to push in by hand when I've done it. Last time I did it, we took the shocks off, drilled the hole, then compressed them in a vice. Your way is a bit less labor-intensive...   B)

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Toying with the idea of selling this thing, its hard to commit to getting rid of it because it is a really nice car(this nicest I currently own :rofl:), but it might be time for new things and less cars. Other than pushing the bumpers in nothing has been done that can't be undone to return this car to how it looked on page one. Depending on which wheels the car is sold on the price maybe affected. I kinda have a number in mind, but since I'm not 100% sure I want to get rid of it feel free to DM me with offers. 

12072821_10153594076698433_6737751385390

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Factory rear coils are something like 100lb spring rate

They aren't the factory rear springs, I think they are front springs from a 260z that had already been cut and were just laying around the shop. They factory shocks are more than enough to control them from bouncing unnecessarily so I would assume the new spring rate isn't too strong