New 2015 Datsun Resolutions. What are YOURS??!!!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Start a website forum for relapsing/remitting butt hurt noobs and members.

Start a support group for those suffering from rejection of their thick skin grafts.

Try to be a more sensitive moderator.

But, what's the Datsun getting, Mike?

I think that there are too many, and have been too many, nonsense, useless posts in General Discussion that could be served best by being in Insomniac stye threads. So if you want to discuss something stupid, think first and find Daily Randomness or Insomniacs and crap in those threads. I know thinking involves a little work but it will get easier the more you do it... or just don't post. If you notice your New Topic missing, look in those two threads for it. If stupid, unnecessary, silly or what ever that's where it belongs just like shit on a shit pile.

In addition as pointed out in last year's What's Wrong With Ratsun topic, there are legit (although some may ultimately be awkward silly, pointless or stupid, even noob) threads that attract trolls from under their bridges that simply want to derail it for their own and other's amusement. If not your post, and you don't want to add anything constructive, maybe just don't post in it.

I'll try to eliminate any trollish non constructive posts but at some point it will be easier for me to simply deny instant access for all your posts so that I can review them first. I will approve your post in no more than 8-12 hours when I get up or home from work.  Nothing worse to a troll than not getting instant gratification from other trolls or friends. So.... if you want to troll or be able to enjoy some shenanigans and fuckery with friends... do it in appropriate places is all I ask.    

so why now? are you hearing voices telling you to mend your ways?

some past threads of all sorts were demolished by the protrolls, and you seem to condone (maybe even applaud?) it.

to survive those assaults Ratsuners either grow a thick skin (or beg to have their account deleted, lol).

now just when we're wanting to give back you want to put the kobosh on things?

ok... but it's all mixed messages because only yesterday(?) you were handing out cute scientific nicknames to some.

correct me if i'm wrong... :)

• Like 1

:confused:

Well there goes quite a bit of discussion then

Not saying its bad,

but also , how many troll accounts are still active?(I have none)

Not troll accounts but trollish disruptive behavior in someone else's thread including noobs.  There were complaints about how people were disrespected. A lot of threads could have been policed better.

so why now? are you hearing voices telling you to mend your ways?

some past threads of all sorts were demolished by the protrolls, and you seem to condone (maybe even applaud?) it.

to survive those assaults Ratsuners either grow a thick skin (or beg to have their account deleted, lol).

now just when we're wanting to give back you want to put the kobosh on things?

ok... but it's all mixed messages because only yesterday(?) you were handing out cute scientific nicknames to some.

correct me if i'm wrong... :)

I'm not mending my ways.  I'm mending your ways, with help. If you want to 'give back' as you put it, how about some support and encouragement for this. I have no problem with the disruptive types here and if I condone their behavior it's in the proper threads... like Insomniacs. As to scientific nicknames it was to point out again how threads get hijacked and end up as Insomniac style postings. An example... First Person Killing Games

Michael's Theorem..... Given time, every General Discussion post decays into it's constituent Insomniacs particles. There's the smoke quark, The Higs flatcat (not found but explained in theory) the laotsu bottom quark, the antimatter freak, the banagravatron and the Fat neutrino (interestingly with no measurable weight) There is nothing to suggest that this list is complete

Wait until you singlehandedly approve each and every post?

How is that fair for yourself DM and the other farts?

What ever you say dear leader!

Radio

Well, the more that are to mod review, the longer it will take to get around to them, so hopefully self limiting. It would be wise not to be in this position. The options are contribute, post only in Insomniacs (or fuckery threads) or don't post.

I'm not mending my ways.  I'm mending your ways, with help. If you want to 'give back' as you put it, how about some support and encouragement for this. I have no problem with the disruptive types here and if I condone their behavior it's in the proper threads... like Insomniacs. As to scientific nicknames it was to point out again how threads get hijacked and end up as Insomniac style postings. An example... First Person Killing Games

Well in a way you can mend your ways no?

Re-read his post

datzenmike, on 30 Dec 2014 - 10:45 AM, said:snapback.png

.....and on that note: thanks to members and lapsed members for coming back to register your complaints... again.

IS this kind of thing going to change?

People who posted in the whats wrong thread,had some pretty darn good posts,and this is the ultimate answer?

We all know there a few accounts that are trolls..(as in same user under different name...)

They also feed on the fury...of

Well they can feed in the proper threads then.

Well in a way you can mend your ways no?

Re-read his post

I did re read it. Are you on board or not?

Well there goes quite a bit of discussion then

Not saying its bad,

but also , how many troll accounts are still active?(I have none)

I'll take your word on that, thank you.

IS this kind of thing going to change?

People who posted in the whats wrong thread,had some pretty darn good posts,and this is the ultimate answer?

I stand by what I said and you quoted it correctly. Some come back only to bitch about a place they don't have much of an interest in. Surly you know a few??? No one censored what they said.

And maybe answer this one?

Still see no answer to this.

Only reason I brought it up,is that if at work or kids home etc.

Going to an unsuspecting thread(we all know tits,ass,yoga,insomniacs have this,and can stay clear of NSFW when needed..)and getting the boobs,can be more than awkward in some cases.

I'm sure you know what a chronic pain is. For those who don't it's usually a permanent pain that keeps telling you your back is broken, but you already have known this for 20 years, and thus, it serves no purpose. Anyone mentioning the word 'classifieds' is exactly this. Chronic complaining that serves no purpose. It's just sour grapes.

Everyone including the bitchers and the whiners had opinions yes. Freely spoken and recorded. In some cases I rebutted them.

I'm sure you know what a chronic pain is. For those who don't it's usually a permanent pain that keeps telling you your back is broken, but you already have known this for 20 years, and thus, it serves no purpose. Anyone mentioning the word 'classifieds' is exactly this. Chronic complaining that serves no purpose. It's just sour grapes.

Everyone including the bitchers and the whiners had opinions yes. Freely spoken and recorded. In some cases I rebutted them.

Agreed.

But should they not be given the same degree of acceptance per say (its the only word I could think of)considering they seemed well behaved?

Still see no answer to this.

Only reason I brought it up,is that if at work or kids home etc.

Going to an unsuspecting thread(we all know tits,ass,yoga,insomniacs have this,and can stay clear of NSFW when needed..)and getting the boobs,can be more than awkward in some cases.

This has developed so fast it got past me.

Does this also mean kill it with tits(threads,that some see as non constructive,NO I am not talking about post tits or ass,those are great where they are)will stop now too?

Is this in reference to someone posting tits to signifying they don't care for a post? That would be covered under either posting constructively, or not posting at all. If tits offend you they can be deleted at the least. If the post is non constructive enough it will be deleted or dumped in Insomniacs. Insomniacs can then be labeled NSFW

This has developed so fast it got past me.

Is this in reference to someone posting tits to signifying they don't care for a post? That would be covered under either posting constructively, or not posting at all. If tits offend you they can be deleted at the least. If the post is non constructive enough it will be deleted or dumped in Insomniacs. Insomniacs can then be labeled NSFW

They do not offend me, but for eyes other than mine or someone at work they may very well

ps

This needs to be its own thread,fixing .... :)

Agreed.

But should they not be given the same degree of acceptance per say (its the only word I could think of)considering they seemed well behaved?

If you mean they were all valid, no they were not. All were accepted as opinions and most rebutted so yes I did read them. Some were interesting.