G'day from Australia

Hi guys I'm new here and absolutely loving all the datto goodness....

Quick history lol I bought a 521 with a pretty rough body off a mate of mine as I wanted to build a jeep rod, so I didn't care how how the body was as I was gonna scrap it. Problem is now I've fallen in love with the datsun lol I've sold my cj6 jeep body I was gonna mount on the datsun chassis and I'm also selling my twin locked v8 powered cj5 to pay for the datsun build lol. 1 question I do have is how much is a nice 521 bed/ ute tub worth over in the states? And would anyone have a rough idea what shipping would cost to ship over to Melbourne, Australia? Thanks guys and thanks for the awesome site...

• Like 2
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you want a driving 521 truck or roller (they cost more to ship) anyway I was selling a few over past year , had a white,red,and my sons lt. blue ,sold for 2200 and my keeper a lt green to match 510 wagon , but I come across them for 600-1500 depending on condition and sometimes drive to desert to pick up ,if you want one I can stage for shipping here in Los Angeles area ,get back to me .104_2190.jpg][url=http://s1183.photobucket.com/user/Alleycatgarage/media/104_2180.jpg.html]104_2180.jpg[

Good to see Ratwagon back posting too..

Aw shucks, im kinda touched by that comment.

Thanks fella :)

As far as my fellow countrymans question about importing car bodies and the like, a quick Google search brings up quite a few shipping companies (n.b. I have not used any of these).

Looks like the smart money would be on talking to some of the American muscle car importers in Victoria.

Castlemaine rod shop might be worth talking to as surely they are bring stuff in from the States on a regular basis?

Wow guys thanks for the warm response :) I realy have been bitten lol. I'm gonna do some research and look at costs for shipping as parts over here are impossible. I look forward to spending hours upon hours on here :)