5 speed trans from a 75 datsun 620

cici

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK I finally got it home and unloaded, what I got from cici was a complete L20B w/ 5 speed, U 67 head -unknown if its open or closed camber but will figure that out later. He also let me have the mitsubishi alt, starter which looks new, water pump, fan, motor mounts, shifter w/ knob, distributor -points style, fuel pump, dist cap w/ spark plug wires, carb, air cleaner, intake/exhaust manifolds, Like I said - complete. All for 30 buxs. :eek: I owe cici a big favor for giving me such a good deal.

He's going to need sum welding done on his 74 620 floor boards plus when he does finds a step side box, he'll need sum brackets made. THANKS again cici, now for a few pics and a beer. burp

IMG_1190.jpg

IMG_1191.jpg

I'll be putting the motor/ trans in my 79 620 KC ,once I find out if the goods are good to go for this winter project, thats if I can get my 67 24267 gto project primered to put outside. I'm looking forward to start on het 79....:D

Looks like an '80-83 280z tranny. Could tell with a better close up of the tranny.

Don't think the U-67 ever came with a closed chamber but it did have good sized valves and ports and square exhaust.

Bloody good score.!!

here some more pics, hope there close enuff. I found sum numbers on the bells top, don't no if they mean anything, they read 7222006, is there sumthing I need to look for on the trans ??

IMG_1197.jpgIMG_1196.jpg

IMG_1198.jpg

if you need more pics, just let me know where i need to take pics of.

Lottery :::: where do I cash in at and what was the pot worth this week. lol

I pulled the oil pan off last night and found a rod cap in the pan, thats no problem, I've got 2 short block L20s sitting around that need the goods off the engine I got from you. I'm still a happy camper... :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.