Lift rear drop front

bk whitest

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy to make, some 1/4" x 1.5" steel strap, drill the holes for the lift you want. Just remember that however much you lengthen the shackle it will be half that distance at the axle. So 1" lift woul mean 2" longer shackle.

%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m206/mohr62720/IMG_2154_zpsbe339b3b.jpg

still figuring out the ratsun forums "Global issue" posting up pics lol bare with me while I figure it out if interested what im working on check the link out im always open to advice thanks guys the brown truck is the one getting the lift the green booger one is lowered 3 inch blocks

No placement of blocks is going to raise the ride height. That's why they are called 'lowering' blocks.

Do not use longer shackles, they look like hell on a 2wd. A 2" increase on the back of the leaf spring barely gives 1 inch at the axle.

Remove the springs and have them re arched.

No placement of blocks is going to raise the ride height. That's why they are called 'lowering' blocks.

Do not use longer shackles, they look like hell on a 2wd. A 2" increase on the back of the leaf spring barely gives 1 inch at the axle.

Remove the springs and have them re arched.

Thanks mike that was clear clarification for me over the weekend I was checking it out and was still confused lmao thanks

Would you recommend adding those helper leafs ? An inch or two lift nothing too serious