Project rb25det 810

Hi guys am new on this forum,am from Trinidad and Tobagoand i own a 79 180b 810.my aim is to place an rb25det with a rb26 head inn.i have these really nice taillights a have any of you seem these before?,btw my name's shermarke,pronounced sher-mac.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got this idea in my head about the rack and pinion,not that your method wasn't amazing arcetypedatsun cause it was, but am planing to use an a31 subframe seeing that ill be use an rb.cant explain it right but I post pics soon.did I mention Ill be installing a complete 180sx IRS aswell?

Lol,small world,so what datsun do you have?

i have a 82 120y 2door and a 2door 510. I'm more into the S chassis scene (silvia/180sx/240sx) and recentely imported a few r32 Skylines from Japan

I own a small shop that builds s chassis for drift and circuit racing. The 120y is getting a sr20det with some suspension upgrades and the 510 is on the back burner for awhile. I did a 120y before i left TnT, I believe its at Nanan Racing now in Penal.

• Like 1

hey another Trini on ratsun!...NICE!! I grew up around all dem datsuns from da 120ys 280cs and 180bs...I have two 120ys....my dads friend has a 180b wagon from since new...parked up for over 20 years and wont get rid of it. I knew some guys in Point Fortin that had an rb20det in their 180b years ago.