Anyone interested in a meet/cruise in OC/LB/FV area?

not sure if there is already, but seeing if anyone would be interested in starting a meet/cruise in the orange county, long beach, fountain valley area.

im in Huntington beach to be exact, just seeing if anyones interested, or could point me in the direction of local meets.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure if there is already, but seeing if anyone would be interested in starting a meet/cruise in the orange county, long beach, fountain valley area.

im in Huntington beach to be exact, just seeing if anyones interested, or could point me in the direction of local meets.

You are welcome to join us to the OC Datsun Meet every 1st Saturday of each month at Angelo's

I posted it twice cause I thought dicks like you would get mad that "its not in the right section"

eat a .... tanker. why you always so mad? old man syndrome? I could keep going but rather not

Ia m not mad,I am telling you thats there is a meet and noticed you posted in 2 different threads thats all.

"you mad bro"? Never mind he asked for it lol.

And no to you to.lol

I posted it twice cause I thought dicks like you would get mad that "its not in the right section"

eat a .... tanker. why you always so mad? old man syndrome? I could keep going but rather not

lol, tanker would rip your arms out of their sockets and beat you about the head with bloody stumps..  :rofl: jus sayin