Steak and blowjob day

Guest Rick-rat

BJ's....There needs to be a study of women's circulatory system of their blood. Every one I have asked aboot this subject seems to notice the same thing  as I have, When you are dating or just living with a woman, BJ's come pretty often. But once you put the ring on their ring finger of the left hand it changes the blood circulation over time and it affects their willingness to give you a BJ. It takes a few years for this to happen, it will slowly taper off and eventually you will be hard pressed to remember the last time she took care  of your needs. Just an observation from my 2 wives. guess it's time to trade up for a newer model 

• Like 1
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rick,

no study needed, you pretty much summed it up...frequency may differ from woman to woman...but Ive did the calculations and a means test survey of around 12 of my friends and family...and would have to say, after inputing the data into my confidence interval calculator...Ive concluded my interval to be right around 99.9% of agreement to your previous statement.

Trading up for a newer model is not always an option for everyone.....but its a sure fire way to get BJs again.

• Like 1

......, When you are dating or just living with a woman, BJ's come pretty often. But once you put the ring on their ring finger of the left hand it changes the blood circulation over time and it affects their willingness to give you a BJ. ....

You don't keep running after you catch the bus do you????

• Like 2

I like Hondas until they have colorful hoses, coffee can mufflers, and spoilers.  Oh and dash mount tachometers with little LED highlight lights.  Oh, oh, and undercarriage lights.  

I completely understand why though.  So light, and stable, with room for horsepower, and a shit-ton of aftermarket parts for cheap.  I'll never understand FWD enthusiasm though.  Just feels junk.

Its okay to not understand it.

Everyone is inexperienced at some point in their life. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

......I coud keep going.....

I had 2 pages of this shit in middle school....

Why are they called Buildings when they're already built and Apartments when they're all together???