hello from new member

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you should stick with the newer cars.

You wont keep the 510 long.

Why they rattle around ,not quiet, make get s hacked car and are work on constantly.

Your cars are already done. 510s will never be done and to get the power your used to will cost you money and lots of skill and you already have the cars that have that.

this is a joke right?

I'm not too sure why he said that either. I'm sure most of the datsun guys also know that pretty much summed up a rx7/rotary car. Always worked on, loud, never finished. lol. if it wasn't a joke I thought it was a little rude or so judging me already with 5 posts saying I shouldn't own one and that I won't keep it. Either way I still like them and it's nice to hear from all the nice people on the forums. :)

I'm not too sure why he said that either. I'm sure most of the datsun guys also know that pretty much summed up a rx7/rotary car. Always worked on, loud, never finished. lol. if it wasn't a joke I thought it was a little rude or so judging me already with 5 posts saying I shouldn't own one and that I won't keep it. Either way I still like them and it's nice to hear from all the nice people on the forums. :)

Naw. He is just saying we get a lot of newbies that start and never finish. I'm sure you know enough about cars to know an old ass Datsun is not going to be as fast as your 7 or the bimmer.

Well it could be..If you have deep pockets like Mr Bigtanker.

• Like 1

Hey now.I got a or should have a 510 wagon now,that makes me officially broke.John this guy lives to close to us,this could go bad to many datsuns and rotary's in one place.lol

Haha there's some more here also, my friend has a rx3 with a fd engine and a 70 skyline.

Mrbig, may I ask what cars you have?

your gonna regret asking  that ... hope your ears are ready to be warn out...unless u enjoy storys about 5k motor builds that make unimpressive numbers ...lolololo

oh and if u read his thread (138 pages of banter..)only read every ninth page ..... if u just want the technical automotive type stuff..... if u want to read and watch a middle age man slowly come out of the closet and secretly admit his affection for hairdressers both mazda and metro sexual types...then go ahead grab a mochochino and three hours of your life u cant have back and read away

• Like 1

your gonna regret asking  that ... hope your ears are ready to be warn out...unless u enjoy storys about 5k motor builds that make unimpressive numbers ...lolololo

oh and if u read his thread (138 pages of banter..)only read every ninth page ..... if u just want the technical automotive type stuff..... if u want to read and watch a middle age man slowly come out of the closet and secretly admit his affection for hairdressers both mazda and metro sexual types...then go ahead grab a mochochino and three hours of your life u cant have back and read away

True story Bro...... :rofl: And the fucker drinks some kind of sissy ass Mochochino from Starfucks.

datrod we are gonna get along great .....now we just need your daughter to like me .....lol

yo tanker we keed cuz we luvs......or lulz cant remember

I guess I'm gonna have to come up to canby this year, Just so we can have some beers....

• Like 1

The chances of you making the 1500 mile trip and seeing that Jonny5 couldn't make the 120 mile trip is about 98%.

The chances of you making the 1500 mile trip and seeing that Jonny5 couldn't make the 120 mile trip is about 98%.

so worth two quotes....thats epic .... i will be there especially if dat makes it .......and its a 98% chance his daughter would love me ... most do ...... at first

• Like 2