how to find my old thread posts?

dastunboy61o

question how do we view our old threads we posted or commented on its been awhile being i been away from the site...... i do hope to post pics of my 620 once again this spring being winter here sucks ass an no shop to work in its a bummer  hope to get my disk brake setup done

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd263/s1oboy454ss/241a0f5f.jpg

http://s224.photobucket.com/user/s1oboy454ss/media/8D96CBC8-AE51-428F-A7EE-782F55EFA475-4185-000002FC00A5978C_zps6688c0c5.jpg.html

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Click on you name to bring up your profile page... http://community.ratsun.net/user/873-dastunboy61o/

Over on the far right bottom is FIND CONTENT. Click on it and look over on the left bottom side under 'Topics and Posts' in maroon color you will see ...

Only topics .... these are topics that only YOU started from latest to oldest. Just click on the blue highlighted  title above it to go there.

Only posts...... these are every reply or post YOU have made from latest to oldest. Just click on the blue highlighted  title above it to go there.

You would use the sites search bar in the top right corner.On mobile you'd click the four boxes icon in the top right corner and select search from there. If you want specific threads you posted (hover or click) on your username and select view content.

Edit: Mike beat me to it. I type way too slow on this new phone :(

thanks  guys i dont have a smartphone anymore or im sure id find my post easy, being i have to use a laptop find what i like again its makes me feel old lmao jk... i havent been on in 9months so im sure things changed again snice then??  i have a werid question i might make a thread on for ideas once again... i was wondering about supsenions mostly...  i was wondering if there would be any supsenion swaps ever been done on a 620 before ?

Stiffer torsion bars

Stiffer rear leaf springs, usually 720 4X4 springs (stiffer and lower)

Air bags front and or back

Lowering blocks on the back.

Larger sway bar on pre '77s or sway bar added to '78 and older 620s that were discontinued.

Struts added to replace the torsion bars but monster fabricating for dubious results.

well thank u for the welcome back i was gonna  try and find my old post so i my save my old pics of my truck thats why i asked.... if i cant remember what my posts where about being that i havent logged on in 9 months nothing shows up etc.... i hope to have some pixs posts this summer ..... my random question i had  with suspenion was like   alot take the f100 and strip it all down and place the crown vic under the front i was wondering if anyone did a swap like that etc