Hearts, stars, whore-shoes, clovers and blue moons...

pots of gold and rainbows, and me red balloons! I'm pretty sure that's the opening for the Lucky Charms theme song. Anyway...

Hello everybody. I'm new to this forum and wanted to at least make an initial post as I joined so I could buy some parts off of the members. I hope its okay to make my initial post here. My Datsun's name is Watson and the project hasn't had very much attention as I haven't been home in a while. I bought him over a year ago and did a few modifications but I won't get into to that here. Not now. Not like this. My house is filling with car parts and maybe one day, I'll actually get to be home long enough to make something happen. I have only briefly poked around this site *poke poke poke* and I think I really like what I see. At least in regards to the mindset you people have with your builds/projects. You people...

One day soon I'll crack open my own build thread and show you all what's what. You people...

891939_176090532597244_75173459_o.jpg

• Like 2
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic