• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy girl platonic:

If man does not want woman, woman will be uncontrollably turned on by this fact. If man wants woman, woman will be annoyed that you can't just be friends.

Or they start dating from the beginning.

This is why many woman are uncomfortable with their man having female friends who are just friends. She knows those vultures will swoop in the second they smell blood.

Wow, I didn't mean it like that, but I'm leaving it cause it's kinda funny.

Sharkweek

The guy girl platonic:

If man does not want woman, woman will be uncontrollably turned on by this fact. If man wants woman, woman will be annoyed that you can't just be friends.

Or they start dating from the beginning.

This is why many woman are uncomfortable with their man having female friends who are just friends. She knows those vultures will swoop in the second they smell blood.

Wow, I didn't mean it like that, but I'm leaving it cause it's kinda funny.

Sharkweek

I think we all want what we can't have, which is probably a big driving force behind why men act as they do, most of us can't have.

I am also uncomfortable with any gal of mine having male friends, for the same reason. However, I never protest it, because I will just come off like a jealous ass...but I don't like it.

I think we all want what we can't have, which is probably a big driving force behind why men act as they do, most of us can't have.

I am also uncomfortable with any gal of mine having male friends, for the same reason. However, I never protest it, because I will just come off like a jealous ass...but I don't like it.

But you know that he's been trying to get piece of that since they met, cause you would be doing the same thing....