Thank you

Mont

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well they can't all be deluxe. Wayno, you find an owners manual yet? Bet they all say D on them 

I don't have an owners manual that I know of, I have service manuals, and there is no mention of a "D" in any of them, in the model variations there is no "D" either.

What does the "D" mean in D21?

The D in D21 indicates light truck. it is not a prefix but part of the model series. Like A34 is for Maxima.

D suffix is used only for Owners Manual publication code. Datsun 1200 manual started using "B110-D" in late 1972.

720 diesel is indicated by prefix S e.g. SL720 or A e.g A720.

I don't have an owners manual that I know of, I have service manuals, and there is no mention of a "D" in any of them, in the model variations there is no "D" either.

What does the "D" mean in D21?

It's the one that comes in the glove box and shows how to put a seat belt on and roll the window down... that owner manual. I have 4 random ones and all say D. The 200sx says S110D not 200sx.. They are mainly '80 and '82 booklets before the name change to Nissan. If they all say D on them it can' be Deluxe.

D21 = Hardbody WD21 = Pathfinder

Anyone else have the glove box owner's manual for their Datsun? Does it have D on it?