1974 B210 in junkyard DENVER

yenpit

I'm an avid 510 guy, but does anybody need anything off of a 77K mile clean 1974 B210 Hatchback?  I think the front fenders are really nice and relatively easy to ship (I ship large parts often, if they fit in Fed Ex etc etc), straight clean lower front valence (although it looks spot welded on), doors, hood, hatch (all too big for standard carrier, might have to go truck freight??).  Completely unmolested car, so wiring harness should be clean, really nice blue back seat, some nice black rear hatch area plastic panels, nice tail lamps, nice plastic dash panel with 2 small screw holes above ashtray (had a CB radio at one point!).  This Colorado car looks like it was taken very good care of, stored inside for many years (very dusty dirty interior) and unfortunately likely ended up in the junkyard simply cuz a family member was lazy and didn't want to deal with it!  Makes me sick. 

Save some parts from going to the crusher!! 

PLEASE PM WITH ANY QUESTIONS!!

• Like 1
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi TJ.

We like to keep the for sale items in the classifieds section but I understand that this is a special circumstance and too much bother to list everything. Those interested in any parts please contact Yenpit by private messenger  http://community.ratsun.net/user/4544-yenpit/ or e-mail  http://yenpit@hotmail.com