Some of the bits I no longer need.

craigo

Haven't posted in a while, so I figured I'd restate to you all what I'm in the process of doing.  I'm working on turning my 67 411 wagon into a 24 hours of Lemons racer.

I've now got a lot of interior and trim pieces I'd like to sell or trade, as well as glass & regulators and such from the rear doors and hatch.  None of the things I have are in great shape, this car sat outside in the Pacific Northwest for a long time.

Figured I post a few pics of the things I have and see if anyone is interested. There's more than what's shown here, so feel free to ask if I have something you're looking for.  (No bumpers, grille, or tail lights).

Things I'm looking for:

For an L18, I need rod, head, and main bolts.

Water temp/oil pressure gauges and all sorts of other little things that are needed when building a race car.

Cash.

carbbowl.jpg

carbintake.jpg

interiorbits.jpg

411trimpieces.jpg

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Craigo can you post up L18 install , I was going that way for a customer here for a every day driver build later he is going with stock sss dual su's on a L16-18 motor with a dog leg 5spd ,to keep semi nostalgic look , I know the wiper motor has to be re-done other than that looks pretty easy just trying to find others that have done this swap .

Hi Craigo can you post up L18 install , I was going that way for a customer here for a every day driver build later he is going with stock sss dual su's on a L16-18 motor with a dog leg 5spd ,to keep semi nostalgic look , I know the wiper motor has to be re-done other than that looks pretty easy just trying to find others that have done this swap .

Gonna be a few months before I get the engine in the 411.  I bought it in pieces, (most of them from the machine shop still wrapped in plastic), but the guy wrecked his car before he got the block bored out for the 1mm over flat tops.  So I gotta do that still, and then I'm going to first put it in the car below which is being transported as I type this to me from WA after sitting in a barn on my family's farm for 17 years.  Rather any problems show up on the street first than on the track.

But I definitely will, when I start the project. 

510barn.jpg

This IS the 410/411 section for discussion on related topics, builds, technical questions and pretty much anything 410/411 related. What it IS NOT is the classified section for buying selling or trading parts. For that we do have a special place... http://community.ratsun.net/classifieds/category/3-datsun-parts/?sort_key=date_added&sort_order=desc just fill out the fields and mark sell, buy or trade in the boxes provided.