My little cream 620

Hooligan

Pretty good day... stopped at Vancouver Pick N Pull and snagged a S10 valance, also picked up a passenger door that Wayno grabbed for me, then on and grabbed a par of unmounted fenders. Also did some engine bay cleaning... 

Valance isn't mounted yet

valance_zps809ccd0c.jpg

engine_zps08cc4542.jpg

newdoor_zps9ee4e942.jpg

driversfender_zpsa194d9df.jpg

passfender_zps007ad634.jpg

• Like 2
  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I briefly owned a 620 , I had bought it for the engine & transmission ,but decided that it was in too good of shape to part out,so I sold it to a fellow Ratsuner. It rode very badly,& the brakes were almost worthless. I almost didn't buy another Datsun truck,because of how bad that one was,but saw my 521 & had to have it. Your 620 kc makes me want to buy another one! The gray Titan wheels look great,now that it's lowered ! I think if they if it were mine,I'd paint them gold,or bronze kind of like Subaru rims. Damn nice looking truck!

Thanks Loren... to be honest, with the 521 down for a build, I wanted a daily. My plans were to make sure it ran good and nothing more. I wasn't a huge fan of the 620 so I figured it would help me from wanting to spend money on it. Well... as you see, it grew on me and now its being built as well. Now I love the thing

Those look good. Make sure that you save the front fenders so I can copy that section of the orange vinyl. Then Ill reproduce them for you once you get all your body work taken care of. 

Progress looks good. Much better than the rusted panels :thumbup:

• Like 1