Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

Soooo to get things back on track, I'm a mechanic for a university and I service all the vehicles including PD vehicles. This just so happens to be one of the vehicles the CSO's drive around and one of them had the bright idea to do this instead of wait for us to get into work and fix it, as you can see it didn't work so well  :rofl:

IMG_20150728_103254_zps1860iiqy.jpg

Fuckin cops.......

B2872279-BA40-4807-B23F-1FD77F320117_zps

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was wondering where you had gone to Flatcat.

Just landed a new rental. Move in date is Nov. 1. Which means out of this shit-pot Oct. 31. 

Tons of work to do. Yard. House. Datsun. 

Not enough time in the day. And it's pretty much just the wife and I doing any/all. 

Need some help with the truck. Ugh. 

Rented my house out in Sequim for five years and then they bought it. Not everyone is an asshat...I am betting most Datsun enthusiasts are not (I don't care if you race). I am putting my money on that Flat has his deposit refunded and parts amicably. 

On the same note tr8er, there are to many asshats out there, sorry that happened to you.

Awesome!!! My renters just royally fucked my house up. Skipped rent. Assholes. I never want to be a landlord again... One more year, then sell.

Seriously, thousands in damages. Fuck. Hope you didn't put knife holes in all the doors Flat...

I thought a volcano royally fucked your house up.

Awesome!!! My renters just royally fucked my house up. Skipped rent. Assholes. I never want to be a landlord again... One more year, then sell.

Seriously, thousands in damages. Fuck. Hope you didn't put knife holes in all the doors Flat...

Dude. I'm a dad. We don't teach our kids to be douches. 

The house I'm in now is in better shape than when we moved in 3 years ago. 

Slum lord fucking owner. Totally not expecting my deposit back. Still leaving the property pristine. 

• Like 2

It stopped 3/4 of a mile away. Crazy. 10 yards away from main st. Downtown. If it took my house, I'd be better off. Insurance and all. But instead I've got to rent it to pay my mortgage that I owe twice its market value (lava threat still very much present). I should foreclose, but I'm trying the high road first. Probably young and dumb.