Its Friday What Are Your Plans For The Weekend???

im spending the weekend..... working 

i have a chevy astro coming in with a mystery water leak i need to clean the bathroom as well as my bedroom rake up the pine needles and get ready for burn season and clean the flue 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nothing better than a SLR hey worst case senario cell phone! what are a Nikon or Canon person?

Nikon all the way. Dad uses em, Uncle used em (my namesake mind you) and Mom uses em...I don't really see myself ever buying a cannon. Although I'm not gonna lie, the EOS Rebel is an insane deal, great way to get into DSLR's without shelling out all the money

My weekend plans worked out great...  got everything I need to get done, done!

photo_zpsc7bd45b4.jpg

Swapping a lower mileage motor into the old wagon.  Got the busted ass one out this weekend.  Still gotta build/reseal the newer motor before dropping it in, but one big hurdle out of the way

• Like 1

Two weekends now I have put off going up Mt. Washington to walk in the alpine meadows. Hope to get up there Sat PM. Will take some oics of the wild flowers..

But tonight I will be staying up late to close threads that get off the tracks.

Should have stayed up to close post after all. :mad:

Missed the flowers. Very short season up there mile high. Should have gone mid Aug. Can you believe that justa couple of years ago we had 60 ft of snow on this?

MtWashSept13004Large.jpg

MtWashSept13003Large.jpg

• Like 1

Should have stayed up to close post after all. :mad:

Missed the flowers. Very short season up there mile high. Should have gone mid Aug. Can you believe that justa couple of years ago we had 60 ft of snow on this?

MtWashSept13004Large.jpg

MtWashSept13003Large.jpg

wow that looks amazing wish I would been in a place like that with my family! :thumbup:

My weekend plans worked out great...  got everything I need to get done, done!

photo_zpsc7bd45b4.jpg

Swapping a lower mileage motor into the old wagon.  Got the busted ass one out this weekend.  Still gotta build/reseal the newer motor before dropping it in, but one big hurdle out of the way

that's one of the best ways to end a great weekend!  well see the progress next weekend!

im spending the weekend..... working 

i have a chevy astro coming in with a mystery water leak i need to clean the bathroom as well as my bedroom rake up the pine needles and get ready for burn season and clean the flue 

so what was wrong with the astro van and the water leak?

Might want to chock those front wheels next time!

yeah I only placed it on the passenger but fail to placed it on both but next time ill make sure is not only in one! I should know better! good looking out! :w00t:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

The motor for the wagon won't go in for a couple of weeks.  Most likely it will be October before it gets a new heart.  I have the new motor torn down, gotta do all the seals and such before putting it in.  The plan had been to do all this during my 6 day weekend for labor day, but mostly laid around and drank beer that weekend.  Also, some of the gaskets and such I was waiting on did not make it to me till after the holiday.   Oh yeah, still have to power wash the bay and the driveway.  I did the best I could to not drip anything but still have a few spots on the driveway.  Mainly transmission fluid.  Don't know what it is about automatics, but I can never seem to get all the juice out.

And Mads, definitely chock those wheels, especially since you have a youngin headed your way!  I usually only chock one, but since my wagon had the same altitude as yours I had both fronts chocked.

The motor for the wagon won't go in for a couple of weeks.  Most likely it will be October before it gets a new heart.  I have the new motor torn down, gotta do all the seals and such before putting it in.  The plan had been to do all this during my 6 day weekend for labor day, but mostly laid around and drank beer that weekend.  Also, some of the gaskets and such I was waiting on did not make it to me till after the holiday.   Oh yeah, still have to power wash the bay and the driveway.  I did the best I could to not drip anything but still have a few spots on the driveway.  Mainly transmission fluid.  Don't know what it is about automatics, but I can never seem to get all the juice out.

And Mads, definitely chock those wheels, especially since you have a youngin headed your way!  I usually only chock one, but since my wagon had the same altitude as yours I had both fronts chocked.

yeah thats a long project! but eventually it will get done! and yes thats what am used to chocking one tire only but its better to be precautious! careless mistake! just cause the hoiste was busy but no excuse!

Be sure to let us know when your son arrives!

Yes i will am already working on his little datsun shirt that he will be usind when ever his riding with me on the 510! i will post a photo of his future shirt and of him of course! :w00t:

Here we go again waiting game to see if my baby boy decides to be born this weekend! if not today we are having a small meeting at my pops shop about 5-7 old school cars and from there we head to the Japanese meeting at Bobs Big Boys Burgers we will cruise our way there!