I found it ironic

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm slightly confused.. are you directly talking about my threads with my involvement Mike ?

Just to clarify case was very valid in that deal , and I still stand by it. I'm not secretley glad as I was asked to take it down numerous times , and did so once it was resolved. I also stated I wished to have it hidden or locked once it had been done. Troy was happy with that result :)

The last thread I made was thankyou , and to let everyone know it was done so everyone can move on.(made good).

Thankyou for helping me with it , and the weird situation it had become.

:D

No your post about Troy was valid... for you, and you were totally within your rights to voice it. But that was all. Ultimately it was an embarrassment to all who joined in under the guise of 'supporting a friend'. It was your problem. Or I should say yours and Troys. I tried to be the voice of reason, and one or two others, but the rest were of a mob mentality. I think I stayed neutral in it but now that it's safely buried I feel that using ratsun to call him out was, well it was.. (with all the polite lead up to it.. I think we were played) I think that in the end, both of you took a hit from it.

If my opinion offends you, sorry. I'm not often allowed the luxury of an opinion in an on-going thread. Might even be wrong to voice it now that it's gone. Maybe the post should have been closed sooner before it got to the opinion stage.

edit: When I tried to post this I found it has been locked. Sorry if it's me getting the last word in.