Northend Meet - Marysville, WA

]2eDeYe

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Freak'in tire blow out @ Alderwood Jct. No Spare. Faulk. Nursed it to an exit and hoof'd 3/4 mi to Discount where they made a road call for me. So I missed the show but got 2 new fronts for a buck and a half. The bitch is when it blew it caved the lower portion of my fender. Like I said Faulk. Well maybe next season. At least my forcast was about spot on.

Out.

I was wondering what happened to you. You were right behind me before I got on the entrance to I5 from the 405 and then you were gone. 

damn you guys are quick with the pics lol. i'll try and get mine up soon. hopefully they turned out well :P

great to meet you guys too! all really awesome people to hang out with. i hope i can make it out to a couple more meets while im here.

keep an eye out for local trucks for me too, haha!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

if the weather hold outs and it doesnt snow and not icy or anything me and 3 friends are going to be meeting in mount vernon at applesbees by the cascade mall its a huge parking lot and right across the street is taco bell or popeyes within few hundred feet so we have got a few options lol  i know real fine dining! but its still a meet so on the 10th of december is our get together so if your up north this area show on up stop on by, and show off your rides.

january 5th applebees , popeyes mount vernon

Edited by datquickdatfastdatsun

if the weather hold outs and it doesnt snow and not icy or anything me and 3 friends are going to be meeting in mount vernon at applesbees by the cascade mall its a huge parking lot and right across the street is taco bell or popeyes within few hundred feet so we have got a few options lol  i know real fine dining! but its still a meet so on the 10th of december is our get together so if your up north this area show on up stop on by, and show off your rides.

DECEMBER 10th applebees , popeyes mount vernon

You should make a new thread with the date and location so that more people will look and see all the appropriate info :thumbup:   If we're around that day, we just might head up :)

• Like 1