Time to play, what wire is this?

choleaoum

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some sort of start relay from inhibitor switch ? Looks like an intercooler? On all my swap cars I delete all that junk. Just run lighting and maybe the washer pump. Depending if its turbo or not. Flat cat nailed it. 73 is awesome slightly more modern wiring

Some sort of start relay from inhibitor switch ? Looks like an intercooler? On all my swap cars I delete all that junk. Just run lighting and maybe the washer pump. Depending if its turbo or not. Flat cat nailed it. 73 is awesome slightly more modern wiring

It's a '73 with stock wiring harness. Intercooler????

Maybe the headlight relay. Do hi/lo beams work ? I'm at work and can't look up wiring harness.

The car has a SR20 swap, but I haven't modified the wires yet. The car is automatic, and it came with AC, and it is a 1973. I have not tested the lights, I'm in the process of narrowing down the wires and labeling them. Going to make a better headlight relay and then tuck everything.

Can't find it but Black/Yellow stripe are usually an inhibit relay for the starter... trans must be in Neutral or Park to start. There is an interlock swirtch on the transmission that feeds into this relay.

The Blue/Green wires are ???

There are 6 wires ... what are the other two colors???